Saturday, April 16, 2016

Did ya miss me?

Well hello,
I haven't written anything since the first two weeks of class. I bit off way more than I could chew this semester, and this is one of the many things that have been put on the back burner. The time is 2:20 am on a Friday (...Saturday) and I am sitting in Steak N Shake by myself doing homework; something that has become a late night ritual for me. This is what my life has turned into...
I just put my final touches on my book. I will load a dropbox link as soon as I clear out enough space in there. My mom decided she wanted to see my book, which I have been completely hiding from her, hoping it would not come down to this moment. Wish me luck with that conversation/argument.
I suppose I am just procrastinating my 2 papers I have to write tonight so I must get back to it.
Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment